Friday, February 23, 2018

Sample Party Booking Post

Booking parties drives your business.  Always keep parties running and it will always drive your business forward.  Fill your funnel with parties, they will come back to pay you in more ways than just sales.  I always sign presenters from my parties that I've hosted. 

Many people have been watching your posts, live videos, etc.  They want the products but may not be able to afford them.  So, a great way for them to is to become your party hostess. 

On your personal wall and VIP group, and even current parties post:

Who wants to try Younique, but doesn't have the funds right now?

When they comment, say "messaging you" and then send them this message.

Hey girl, thanks for commenting!  I host online parties.  They are 100% online, and I do all the work.  All you have to do is invite your friends, and when they shop you earn free makeup!  I've got one more spot available in my next round, would you like to claim it?  Let's get you some free goodies! 



Good luck with your Hostesss Scavenger hunt today!  Shoot for 5 hostesses!  See more ideas under the "booking parties" tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment